Monday, May 2, 2011

Burlap Contest Winners

I just wanted to share with you the winners of the
 Canvas Corp Burlap Contest.
Jen from Craft-O-Maniac was our guest judge and I think that she did a great job
of picking out these winners.  There were so many fabulous entries!!

The Grand Prize Winner is Debbie from http://www.refreshrestyle.com/.
Here is her tutorial on how she made this chair, before and after pictures are amazing!
2nd Place goes to Suzanne at Pieced Pastimes. She also has a tutorial on how she made this wreath along with the bubble wrap fabric method. You will have to check it out! {click here}
3rd Place goes to Nancy with this beautiful and classy burlap lampshade.
{she doesn't have a blog, but maybe we can talk her into starting one...}
Jen also wanted to include 2 Honorable Mentions of other projects that caught her eye.

This Burlap Ruffle Curtain made by Heather from Our 3 C's blog. What a great idea!!
You have to go see her blog...some cute stuff on there!!
This fun alphabet board by Kelsey at Tattered and Inked. {click here}
This is a great project for a kids room or even anywhere else in the house!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Great projects!! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that chair is amazzzing :) It's exciting to have my burlap art mentioned- thanks for the oppurtunity to join in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn,
    Thanks so much for featuring my burlap chair! Love your blog!
    Debbie@refreshrestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you from clicking on Ucreate to tatertots and jello to now your blog, WHEW, sounds like I did alot of work. I was wondering if you could send me your patterns for the diamond pillow and the Welcome. I also was wondering what is the brand of iron on you are using. I bought some and it is horrible. Yours looks great though. My address is phathead13 at gmail dot com. thanks so much I look forward to seeing what you are up to in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and inspiring projects, all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great projects! Thank you for featuring me :) Everything's better with burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow I am inspired bigtime by these projects + talented DIY-ers!

    ReplyDelete